Bluehost Review 2019 – Best Hosting Provider
Bluehost Review, is a very reputed, and one of the oldest web hosts started in 1996, quickly became no 1 best hosting company in the world, It was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth. But currently, Bluehost owns the Endurance International Group (EIG). Enjoy a free domain of your choosing for one year upon the creation of your WordPress Hosting account. It is also officially recommended by WordPress.org since 2005.
Bluehost is one of the oldest hosting providers with over 2M customers around the world. If you are looking for a high-quality cheap WordPress hosting, then Bluehost hosting is the best for you. Apart from this, Bluehost offers 24/7 support via phone, email or live chat. Bluehost also offers 30 days full Refund Policy.
The Complete Bluehost Review 2019
1. Bluehost Performance
Any Slow loading site greatly influences the user experience and website rankings. Additionally, Google uses the website loading speed as a ranking factor. Therefore, in today’s internet era, website loading speed is very important. If your site takes more time to load, then your site will not rank better in the search engine.
But when you buy hosting from Bluehost, you do not have to worry about website loading (slow loading speed). Bluehost guarantees 99.9% Uptime and provides better response time.
2. Bluehost Hosting Plans
Bluehost offers an online business to start hosting, hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated hosting. You can choose any hosting according to your needs. The best part is that it offers unmetered bandwidth, storage, free SSL Certificate, and a free domain with a yearly plan.
- Shared Hosting: This is the best option for launching a new website at a minimal cost. In Shared Hosting, many sites are hosted on the same server.
- Cloud Hosting: This is a new hosting in the market that allows your site to use better loading speed and multiple cloud servers. If there is a hardware problem on your site, it will automatically switch to another server.
- WordPress Hosting: This hosting package is specially designed for WordPress site. It is optimized to run WordPress and can also protect your WordPress site against common threats.
- WooCommerce Hosting: This allows you to easily start online stores with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting is especially for an e-commerce site.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: This increases the power, flexibility, and performance of your site and provides virtual dedicated resources in the shared environment.
- Dedicated server hosting: Provides ultimate website performance, security, and control to your site. With any Bluehost hosting plan, you can get 1-click WordPress installation and all plans easy to use comes with cPanel where you can manage your hosting, databases and many more things.
3. Bluehost Hosting Price
Bluehost’s pricing plan is very cheap and affordable that you can choose according to your website.
Bluehost’s shared hosting begins at $ 3.95 / month, which is its lowest price. Shared hosting is great for starting a new website and it comes with three different prices.
- Basic: With this plan, you can host only one website. However, this allows you to host 50 Sub Domains. In addition, it offers 50GB storage, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL, 5 email accounts and 100MB storage for each email account. When you renew it, you have to pay $ 7.99 per month.
- Plus: This allows you to host unlimited websites with unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and Free SSL. The plan starts at $ 5.95 per month, but at the time of renewing you will have to pay $ 10.99 per month.
- Choice Plus: This plan also starts from $ 5.95 per month. It has domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro free. Everything in this plan is unlimited. At the time of renewal, you have to pay $ 14.99 per month.
- Pro: This plan starts from $ 13.95 per month. It has domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro free. Everything in this plan is unlimited. And included a free dedicated IP with this plan. At the time of renewal, you have to pay $ 23.99 per month.
4. Bluehost Customer Support And Money Back Guarantee
One of the core features of any hosting company is customer support, yes here comes Bluehost offers great support to your customer. You can get 24/7 customer support using their live chat, and toll-free number. If you have a problem with hosting, you can get free support.
In case if you are a beginner then you don’t worry about technical pieces of stuff, because Bluehost having a huge knowledge base which contains video tutorials, step by step guides, and more ever 24/7 customer support.
Bluehost offers 30 days refund policy to its customers. When you buy any Bluehost hosting package and you feel that it is not meeting your requirement, you can get it Full Refund by canceling it within 30 days. for more info please read the Bluehost refund policy.
5. Bluehost Features
Bluehost comes with a powerful web hosting features and functions such as PHP, Apache, Curl, Python, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Ruby / Ruby on Rails and much more.
Easy User Interface: Bluehost Control Panel
You can create your website with a click on WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. Apart from this, Bluehost hosting plans include Cpanel, Website Statistics, Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL, etc.
6. Bluehost Pros and Cons
- Pricing: Their hosting plans are very cheap and affordable for starting a new website.
- Free domain: If you buy any Bluehost yearly hosting package, you receive a free domain free for 1 year.
- Performance: This gives your site 99.99% uptime and improved response time.
- Higher domain renews price: At the time of hosting signup, it offers a domain free for one year but at the time of renewal, charges 1200rs.
Final Conclusion on Bluehost Review: In this Bluehost review article, you get to know everything about Bluehost hosting. If you want to know my decision? I found in this Bluehost review that it is reliable, fast, and affordable with 24/7 customer support and you can feel free to buy it for your new website. With Bluehost, you can launch from a small website to an e-commerce website. This is the # 1 rated web hosting for small businesses and as well as Large businesses. If you found this Bluehost review useful then please do not forget to share it!